Friday, July 6, 2012

Chocolate Mint Protein Smoothie

Protein shakes sometimes get a negative reaction. However, the protein I use and also with my clients is an excellent source of all natural vegan protein. It is not whey based so your body does not have to process any harsh diary bi-products. My husband and I are always trying to come up with delicious new ways to make a protein shake. Last night I think he created one of the most delicious versions yet! Here is the quick and easy way to make your healthy smoothie. Thank you Matt! ;)

2 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
5-6 almonds
Water or Almond Milk (whatever you prefer)
Crushed Ice
2-4 drops of Peppermint Extract ( to taste)
Fresh Mint ( for garnish, not necessary) 
Blend in Vita Mix or blender

If you are interested in ordering the Protein Powder, let me know or visit the website and order online. HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment