Friday, July 30, 2010

Step Outside...of the Comfort Zone

Comfort Zone! The place where fear can keep you and life will pass you by before you know it. It is comfy in the comfort zone, it feels normal, nothing is to threatening, and you will most likely have a pretty average life.  But scary is a place when comfort becomes your best friend. Life is full of so many pieces and just like a puzzle you were given many pieces that make you an unbelievable creation meant to fulfill your purpose. There are places in your life you may be excelling in and feel you have complete control over, yet inside you feel like your dying for more! Or maybe your at a point where you are just sick and tired of staying the same, I don't know where you are at in your personal situations. It is time to step out of the familiar and get your feet into some new uncharted territory. Will you be scared? Most likely you will be petrified! The doubt and the fear though can keep you paralyzed and in a state of mind that literally keeps you from moving forward! You have to move forward. Keep your vision. If you don't have a vision, Get One! Vision is important and essential and without it people can not exist.
Be encouraged!

My Comfort Zone 
By Author Unknown
I used to have a comfort zone where I knew I wouldn't fail. 
The same four walls and busywork were really more like jail.
I longed so much to do the things I'd never done before, 
But stayed inside my comfort zone and paced the same old floor.
I said it didn't matter that I wasn't doing much.  
I claimed to be so busy with the things inside the zone, 
But deep inside I longed for something special of my own.
I couldn't let my life go by just watching others win. 
I held my breath; I stepped outside and let the change begin. 
I took a step and with new strength I'd never felt before, 
I kissed my comfort zone goodbye and closed and locked the door.
If you're in a comfort zone,
afraid to venture out, 
Remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt. 
A step or two and words of praise can make your dreams come true.
Reach for your future with a smile; 
success is there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment