Sunday, February 10, 2013

3 Days and 60 miles....I CAN DO THAT!

This week my cousin and I decided to create a team and do the 3 day, 60 mile walk to support the Susan G Komen Foundation and thousands of others battling cancer. I personally have lost family members, I currently have family members who have this awful disease and I have had friends who went through this treatment. I am compelled to do this in their memory and to create a massive and physical challenge for myself this year. I know I can do this, I am committed to raising the funds, and training so I can be in the best shape of my life when it is time to walk this 60 mile journey. I am thrilled to be able to team up and create a team with my long time best friend who has really been like a sister to me, my entire life. If you choose to support me, I would be honored. There is a tab to the right with an option for donations. However, your prayers and encouragement are just as important.
Photo credit: the3day.org

No comments:

Post a Comment