Incorporating wellness into your physical life ensures a healthy heart, allows you to have more physical strength, and keeps you accountable to making sure you get daily exercise. Trainers, life coaches, and fitness instructors would encourage you to become more knowledgeable in the area of nutrition and what you consume daily in your diet. Becoming more aware of the health benefits of certain foods gives you more of an understanding of your body and what it needs.Physical wellness can be exercised by impliminting the knowledge and skills of proper nutrition, exercise, and safety into daily life.
Ways to start incorporating physical wellness:
- Exercise two or three times a week ( at least 30 minutes)
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep ( average is about 8 hours)
- Get in tune with your body so you can recognize when something is wrong
- Eat a variety of healthy fruits and vegetables
- Stop smoking and excessive alcohol consumption
- Use caffeine and sugar in moderation (honey is a healthy substitute for sugar)